This week, please pray…
- for religious leaders; that they may rise to the challenge of their calling by acting justly, loving mercy and walking humbly with God.
- for world leaders especially those facing natural disaster, the threat of extremism or the threat or reality of war; that they may act with morality and wisdom, seek the good of all, and not repay evil with evil.
- for the troubled places of the world; that leaders and people together may strive for tolerance, security and lasting peace.
- for the members of our PCC, Standing and Finance Committee, Staff and Strategic Leadership Team; that they may make wise decisions and always be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- for our Churchwardens, Alison and David, and those who assist them; that they may lead us and serve us diligently, and be strengthened by our prayers and our support.
- for church and community leaders in our town; that they may serve with integrity and work tirelessly for the well-being of all.
- for those who heal the sick, support the dying and comfort the bereaved; that they may be ministers of God’s love.